The use of the website https://www.eliottknuets.com/ is subject to compliance with the legal notices described below. By accessing this website, you declare to have read and accepted, without the slightest reservation, these general conditions of use.
The confidentiality of visitors to our website is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting it.
1. EDITOR RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SITE
Pascal Knuets SRL
Company number : 0413900285
3. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referring source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
- Information such as your e-mail address, your name, your first name, your telephone number, the name of your company that you provide to us when sending the contact form or the appointment form;
- Information such as your name and email address, which you enter to subscribe to our emails and / or newsletters;
- Any other personal information that you provide to us.
Before you disclose personal information about another person to us, you must obtain the consent of that person with respect to the disclosure and handling of that personal information under the terms of this policy.
4. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information provided to us through our website will be used for the purposes described in this policy or on the relevant pages of the site. We may use your personal information to:
- Administer our website and our business;
- Personalize our website for you;
- Allow your use of the services offered on our website;
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- Send you our newsletter by email, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time of your wish to no longer receive our newsletter);
- To send you marketing communications relating to our company or to carefully selected third-party companies which we think may be of interest to you, in the form of a publication, or if you have expressly given your consent, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time of your wish to no longer receive marketing communications);
- Provide statistical information about our users to third parties (without these third parties being able to identify an individual user with this information);
- Process requests and complaints relating to your website made by or relating to you;
- Maintain the security of our website and prevent fraud;
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website’s private messaging service); and
- Other uses.
Without your express consent, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
5. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all personal information that you provide to us on secure servers (password and firewall protected).
From time to time we may update this policy by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page regularly to make sure you are aware of any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging service on our website.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
You can ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; the transfer of such information will be subject to the following conditions:
- The presentation of sufficient proof of your identity (for these purposes, we generally accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a notary plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may retain the personal information you request to the extent permitted by law.
8. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our website contains hyperlinks to and information about third party websites. We have no control over these sites, and are not responsible for their privacy policies or practices.
9. UPDATING INFORMATION
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which we use them are described below:
- We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to: recognize a computer when a user visits the website, track users when they browse the website, improve the use of a website, analyze usage website, administer the website, prevent fraud and improve website security, personalize the website for each user.