Terms and conditions of sale
Article 1. Fields of Application and Modification of the General Conditions of Sale:
These general conditions of sale apply to all sales concluded through the website http://www.eliottknuets.com.
Site administrators www.eliottknuets.com reserves the right to adapt or modify these general conditions of sale at any time.
Article 2. Offer valid within the limit of available stocks:
Our product offers and prices are valid as long as they are visible on the site, within the limit of available stocks. All our products are guaranteed new.
Article 3: Our Prices:
Site administrators www.eliottknuets.com reserve the right to modify prices at any time but undertake to apply the prices in force which will have been indicated to you at the time of your order.
Article 4: Methods of payment and security:
Payment will be made online by Bancontact, Paypal or credit card. Payment by check is not permitted. The order will only be processed if the payment has been validated.
Article 5: Terms of delivery:
Products purchased on www.eliottknuets.com are delivered to the delivery address that you indicated during the ordering process. The times indicated are average times and correspond to the processing times, preparation and delivery of your order by post.
Delivery can vary from 3 to 7 working days from receipt of your order
This is an average time depending on the destination and the availability of the item. Exceeding this period cannot give rise to any cancellation of the order, to any reduction in the price paid by the buyer, and to any payment for damages as soon as the customer is delivered within 30 working days either 21 working days following the confirmation of his order.
The ordered product is delivered by post to the address appearing on the purchaser’s order form.
Control of the package upon delivery:
If the products need to be returned to us, they must be returned within two working days of delivery. Any complaint made outside this period cannot be accepted. The return of the product can only be accepted for products in their original state (cellophane).
If at the time of delivery, the original packaging is damaged, torn, open, you must then check the condition of the items.
Article 6: Responsibilities:
– www.eliottknuets.com cannot be held responsible for the non-performance of the contract concluded in the event of a shortage of stock, force majeure, disruption or total or partial strike, in particular of postal services and means of transport and/or communications, flooding , fire. www.eliottknuets.com will not incur any liability for any consequential damages as a result of the present, operating loss, loss of profit, loss of opportunity, damages or costs, which may arise from the purchase of the products.
– The choice and purchase of a product or service are placed under the sole responsibility of the customer. The total or partial impossibility of using the products, in particular due to incompatibility of equipment, cannot give rise to any compensation or reimbursement or questioning of the responsibility of www.eliottknuets.com.
– Any responsibility for www.eliottknuets.com for any kind of direct or indirect damage arising from the non-performance or improper performance of the sale of a product or service may in no case exceed an amount equal to the price of the product sold.
– Hidden defects: In the event that the products we have delivered to you present a hidden defect, we will choose either to eliminate this defect or to replace the defective product with another. If we are unable to do so, or if we cannot do so on time due to factors beyond our control and our fault, we will refund the price of the defective product upon receipt of this product.
– The products offered comply with the Belgian legislation in force and the standards applicable in Belgium.
Article 7: Right of withdrawal and return procedures
According to the European directive 2011/83, you have a right of withdrawal of 14 days for any online purchase, from the date of delivery of the order, to return any item that does not suit you and request an exchange or refund without penalty, except for return costs.
The product must be returned in good condition, in its original cellophane packaging, to the following address: Eliott Knuets – 10 Kampendaal – 1653 Dworp – Belgium.
The right of withdrawal of “audio, video” items is only valid if they have not been unsealed by the consumer. Items returned incomplete, damaged, damaged or soiled by the Customer are not taken back.
www.eliottknuets.com undertakes to reimburse you within a period of less than or equal to 30 days after receipt of the products under the return conditions mentioned above.
The method of reimbursement will be made by bank transfer to the account from which the order was paid.
Article 8: General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR
Article 8(1) of the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union and Article 16(1) of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union provide that everyone has the right to the protection of personal data concerning them. At any time, therefore, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you. You can make a request to our services, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.